- About OmniPod
- Customer Stories
- Customer Care
- Healthcare Providers
- Diabetes Management
- About Insulet
FREE Demo Kit
Feel the freedom
The Omnipod is made up of just two parts. The Pod holds and delivers your insulin. The PDM (Personal Diabetes Manager) programs your insulin delivery.
- Incredibly easy to use
- No tubes to tangle
- Waterproof Pod
- Small, lightweight and discreet
- Built-in blood glucose meter
- Virtually pain-free automatic insertion
The best way to really understand the OmniPod difference is to see for yourself. And we'd like to help by sending you a FREE Demo Kit.
Now is the perfect time to try it on for size – the Pod is now 34% smaller, 25% lighter and 16% slimmer.
What's in the Demo Kit?
- A Demo Pod designed to give you a true sense of the Pod's comfort and flexibility, without actually having it insert.
- A brochure that tells you more about the OmniPod, with forms to get you started.
Just apply the Pod's adhesive anywhere you'd normally give an injection and wear it up for 3 days. And if you like what you feel, ask your healthcare provider about switching to the OmniPod.
It just takes a minute to get your Demo
Get the FREE Demo Kit today!