“OmniPod changed my life.” We hear it all the time, when happy customers describe how the Pod helps them manage their diabetes better and more easily. And we thought a story-sharing video contest would be a fine way to commemorate National Diabetes Month.
So grab your video camera. Show the world how OmniPod has changed your life—and how other people with diabetes can change theirs. Make it moving. Post it on YouTube. And then enter to win.
All current OmniPod customers are invited to share their stories.
- One Grand Prize winner receives a MacBook® Pro Notebook computer with Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS4 for video editing ($3,300 value).
- Second and Third Prize winners receive a custom-decorated Flip Mino camcorder with built-in memory for up to 60 minutes of high-quality video ($179 value).
- All three winners will be profiled on MyOmniPod.com.
Grab a video camera. Organize your thoughts. And in three minutes or less tell the world how OmniPod has helped make diabetes a smaller part of your life. Then post it to YouTube and
enter to win with us. It’s that simple.
Entries will be judged based on four criteria: Inspirational value, OmniPod messaging, creativity and popularity. Find out more.
- Christa Chastain, OmniPod customer whose video inspired the contest
- Anthony Vita, auto mechanic and OmniPod customer
- Heather Dillon, mother of OmniPod customer Molly Dillon
- Lisa Seaman, mountaineer, documentary photographer, OmniPod customer
- Robyn Cox, Dolphin trainer and OmniPod customer
Entries will be accepted from Midnight November 14, 2008, through Midnight December 31, 2008. Winners will be announced February 24, 2009.