The OmniPod advances insulin pump therapy. Again.
The Pod - A Truly Wireless, Waterproof* Insulin Pump*
Wear the small, discreet wireless insulin pump to deliver your insulin without shots or tubing.
- No tubing to snag, tangle or dress around; the first completely tubeless insulin pump.
- A truly durable and waterproof insulin pump; so you can bathe, swim and be as active as you like.*
- Delivers insulin based on your personalized settings—precisely what you ask for,
when you ask.
- Insulin reservoir, angled infusion set, automated inserter, pumping mechanism and power supply are all built right in.
- Weighs just 25 grams with an empty reservoir—so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing an insulin pump.
- Inserts automatically at the push of a button, with no needles in sight.
- Pink slide insert, visible on the top of the Pod, provides added confidence that the cannula has deployed.
Check out this insulin pump comparison chart to see all the reasons OmniPod is the best choice.
The PDM (Personal Diabetes Manager) for Wireless Insulin Delivery
Manage your personalized insulin delivery wirelessly with your easy-to-use, handheld PDM.
- Guides you through managing your insulin delivery with simple language, like “Are you going to eat now?”
- Built-in FreeStyle® blood glucose (BG) meter eliminates the need to carry and manage a separate meter or transfer BG results from device to device.
- Suggested bolus calculator recommends doses based on your settings and your BG value.
- Calculates insulin on board (IOB) based on correction and meal boluses when the suggested bolus calculator is on and in use.
- Wireless remote works up to five feet away.
- Large color screen with bright mode option is easy to see, read and use; test strip port light facilitates checking BG in low-light conditions.
- No more log-booking or “best guesses.” PDM stores and summarizes insulin delivery, BG and carbohydrate records.
- Conveniently downloads data to the CoPilot® Health Management System into easily understandable reports and charts.
- Food library of over 1,000 common foods helps you count the carbs.
- No need to wear it on your belt; just put it in your pocket, backpack, or handbag—wherever you would normally keep your BG meter.
- Customizable ID screen helps you easily identify your PDM.
For helpful resources and more information about the new OmniPod, please visit www.myomnipodtraining.com. We designed this website to help you learn about all of the new features and benefits of the new System.
The OmniPod Wireless, Waterproof* Insulin Pump Offers peace of mind
Read OmniPod wearer reviews here.