You and your patients will notice the difference with the Omnipod DASH™ System.
To start, it maybe be easier to get your MDI and tubed pump patients started and to train them on the product.
- Pharmacy orders may simplify prescribing and reduce paperwork.
- Simple to set up and detail with patients.
- Optional ADEPT™ certified clinicians can provide initial and ongoing support.
Continued visits will be less hassle as well.
- Insulet Provided Glooko will make it simple to access the data you want to see.
- Office visits may be more productive because you can focus on the patient, not the product.
- Treatment modifications during visits are simple to perform.
- Patient adherence with an easy-to-use, simple system should improve.
THE OMNIPOD DASH™ SYSTEM
Your patients–both T1D and insulin-dependent T2D– will like everything that the Omnipod DASH™ System offers:
- Discreet insulin delivery and control at your patient's fingertips
- Zero basal rate insulin delivery
- Carb ratios to 0.1g carbs/unit
- CalorieKing®2 database with carb counts for over 80,000 items
- Insulet Provided Glooko capability generates automatic, secure uploads of diabetes data for easy access by Omnipod® patients and healthcare providers
- Bluetooth® wireless technology and WiFi capabilities to connect with other devices and provide a high-speed data gateway
- Integrates with Bluetooth®-enabled CONTOUR®NEXT ONE Blood Glucose Meter to transmit readings wirelessly to the PDM
It combines a tubeless, wearable, waterproof1 Pod that provides up to 72 hours of non-stop insulin with an easy to use, touch-screen, Bluetooth-enabled Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM) that looks like a normal smartphone.
The Omnipod DASH™ System also includes two mobile apps, Omnipod DISPLAY™ and Omnipod VIEW™, and a widget to view your insulin and CGM information on one screen.
OMNIPOD DISPLAY™ MOBILE APP
The Omnipod DISPLAY™ App offers access to Omnipod DASH™ System information from the comfort of your patient's smartphone and includes a "Find My PDM" feature.
OMNIPOD VIEW™ MOBILE APP
The Omnipod VIEW™ App allows caregivers and carepartners to remotely monitor up to 12 Omnipod DASH™ System users from the comfort of their own smartphones.
OMNIPOD VIEW™ IPHONE WIDGET3
The Omnipod DASH™ System iPhone Widget enables a combined view of Omnipod DASH™ System and CGM data within a single display on your patient's smartphone for easy access.
- The Pod has an IP28 rating for up to 25 ft. for 60 minutes. The Personal Diabetes Manager is not waterproof.
- CalorieKing® food library available in the English language only.
- The Dexcom System does not have integrated functionality with the Omnipod DASH™ System. iPhone widgets are mobile application shortcuts that are visible after swiping right from the home screen to the iPhone’s widgets.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of the such marks by lnsulet Corporation is under license.