THE OMNIPOD DASH™ SYSTEM
- EASY TO PRESCRIBE
- Available with broad access including Pharmacy Channels which may reduce paperwork
- No-charge Omnipod DASH™ PDM4
- Typically, no pump switching restrictions
- SIMPLE AND FAST TO TEACH
- Intuitive touchscreen device
- Integrated CalorieKing® food library and carb presets
- Instills patient confidence
- FINE-TUNED INSULIN DELIVERY
- Pod Therapy for more patients with zero basal and fractional I:C ratios
- Pod site tracker promotes site rotation and skin integrity
- A combined view of CGM and Pod Therapy status on a single screen with Omnipod® iPhone widgets
- INSULIN MANAGEMENT WITH LESS HASSLE
- Tubeless, waterproof Pod provides three days of nonstop insulin
- Automatic upload to Insulet Provided Glooko anywhere, in or out of clinic
- Caregivers can keep connected with the Omnipod VIEW™ mobile app
- Highly Accurate5 Blood Glucose Meter wirelessly transmits readings to the PDM.
The Omnipod DASH™ System also includes two mobile apps, Omnipod DISPLAY™ and Omnipod VIEW™, and a widget to view your insulin and CGM information on one screen.
OMNIPOD DISPLAY™ MOBILE APP
The Omnipod DISPLAY™ App offers access to Omnipod DASH™ System information from the comfort of your patient's smartphone and includes a "Find My PDM" feature.
OMNIPOD VIEW™ MOBILE APP
The Omnipod VIEW™ App allows caregivers and carepartners to remotely monitor up to 12 Omnipod DASH™ System users from the comfort of their own smartphones.
Podder's™ Handbook User Guide
The Omnipod DASH™ System User Guide provides complete instructions that cover every aspect of Pod usage and Personal Diabetes Manager functionality.
Omnipod DASH™ System Quick Start Guide
The Podder™ Quick Start Guide is designed to get new Podders™ up to speed to that you can start enjoying the benefits of the Omnipod DASH™ System as quickly as possible.
Omnipod DASH™ System Podder™ Resource Guide
- The Pod has an IP28 rating for up to 25 ft. for 60 minutes. The Personal Diabetes Manager is not waterproof.
- CalorieKing® food library available in the English language only.
- The Dexcom System does not have integrated functionality with the Omnipod DASH™ System. iPhone widgets are mobile application shortcuts that are visible after swiping right from the home screen to the iPhone’s widgets.
- Omnipod DASH™ System customers will be eligible to receive 1 free PDM every 4 years with the purchase of Pods subject to certain conditions including, but not limited to, verification of insurance.
- Christiansen, M. et al. A New, Wireless-enabled Blood Glucose Monitoring System That Links to a Smart Mobile Device: Accuracy and User Performance Evaluation. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. 2017, Vol. 11(3) 567-573.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of the such marks by lnsulet Corporation is under license.