COMING THIS SUMMER: The Omnipod DISPLAY™ App for the Omnipod DASH™ System
When you are managing your diabetes with the Omnipod DASH™ System, you can soon use your smartphone to connect with your Personal Diabetes Manager device and display important data on your smartphone screen. The Omnipod DISPLAY™ app is available for select iPhones5 and offers a comprehensive range of features:
- Display of Omnipod DASH™ system info on user smartphone allows user to interact with their PDM less1
- Find My PDM feature allows users to locate a misplaced PDM2 quickly so diabetes won’t slow them down
- Ability to invite others to view system status to keep them connected and informed
- Smartphone system notifications and alarms to increase user engagement3
- Automatically recognizes paired PDM4 for Podder™ ease of use
- Compatible with select iPhones5 to ensure broader user access
- Compatible with the VoiceOver iPhone accessibility feature
Extra feature: Our Omnipod DISPLAY™ iPhone widget allows you to view both PDM data as well as data from your Continuous Glucose Monitor on a single smartphone screen.
Omnipod DISPLAY™ Mobile App
Access insulin delivery data on your smartphone and quickly locate your PDM with the "Find My PDM" feature.
Omnipod DISPLAY™ iPhone Widget
A combined view of your insulin delivery and CGM data on one screen6.
Omnipod DISPLAY™ App User Guide
The Omnipod DISPLAY™ App User Guide will be available soon as a PDF download.
- Includes IOB, last bolus, last BG, current basal program, system status and much more
- Omnipod DASH™ PDM and BLE communication must be on and within 30 feet to function
- Pod expiration alarm will alert user five minutes prior on smartphone before alarming
- App to be compatible for Omnipod DASH™
- Available with iOS 11.3 and above compatible smartphone devices iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X
- The Dexcom System does not have integrated functionality with the Omnipod DASH™ System. iPhone widgets are mobile application shortcuts that are visible after swiping right from the home screen to the iPhone’s Today View