Just two pieces. Pod and PDM.
The Pod and Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM) communicate wirelessly to deliver continuous insulin based on your personal settings—giving you what you ask for, when you ask for it. Just keep the PDM within 5 feet of the Pod to program a bolus. Simple enough.
A small, lightweight, waterproof† Pod is easy to apply and wear
- Built-in 200-unit insulin reservoir, angled infusion set, automated inserter, delivery mechanism, and power supply
- Weighs <30 grams with an empty reservoir
- Automatic insertion at the push of a button
- Pink slide insert window to ensure the cannula has deployed
- Strong adhesive
- Durable, waterproof* exterior shell
A handheld PDM wirelessly manages your personal insulin delivery
- Built-in FreeStyle blood glucose (BG) meter
- Large color screen with bright mode option
- Customizable ID screen
- Test strip port light for low-light conditions
- Extensive food library with carbohydrate counts
- Suggested bolus calculator (also calculates insulin on board)
- Port to download your stored records into clear reports and charts
- Intuitive prompts, like "Are you going to eat now?"
†The Pod has a waterproof IPX8 rating for up to 25 feet for 60 minutes.
The PDM is not waterproof.