DIABETES MANAGEMENT MADE EASIER
Now you can harness the information in your Omnipod® PDM to help you and your healthcare provider optimize your diabetes management care plan. Download the data in your Omnipod® PDM to the Insulet-provided Glooko Unified Platform for Diabetes Management to review your diabetes patterns on-the-go via your mobile phone, add notes to see the cause-and-effect of your activities, and easily share your diabetes data with your care team.
The Glooko mobile app is available on both iOS and Android devices.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Use your Omnipod® USB Cable to download data immediately to your PC/Mac. If you would like to sync data from other diabetes devices or to your Android device, use the link to order additional cables.
Learn More >
- Omnipod® PDM model UST 400
- PC or Mac computer with USB port and/or an Android device
- Internet connection
- Apple device running iOS 7.0 or later
- 41 MB of available space
- PC or Mac computer with USB port
- Insulet-provided Omnipod® USB cable (USB A to USB mini-B), less than 9 feet (2.7 meters) in length
- Android device running OS 4.3 or later
- 53 MB of available space
- Micro-to-mini USB cable
*NOTE: To download data from your Omnipod® PDM to Mac computers manufactured before mid-2012 utilizing Apple’s OS X El Capitan software (version 10.11), it is recommended to use a USB Hub.
Glooko is a trademark of Glooko, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.