Today's endocrinologists are talking with more and more people who are interested in the possibility of an insulin pump. One thing you might consider is Pod Therapy instead.
Pod Therapy provides simple, effective alternatives to both MDI and tubed pumps for your Type 1 and insulin-requiring Type 2 patients. One small, tubeless, wearable, and waterproof* Pod provides up to 72 hours of non-stop insulin.
Some Reasons to Consider the Pod
- Simple to set up and detail with patients
- Insulin management with less hassle
- Pharmacy orders simplify prescribing and reduce paperwork
- Optional ADEPT™ certified clinicians for initial and ongoing support
- Ongoing patient support is easy
- Quick access to patient data from anywhere with Insulet Provided Glooko
- Intuitive screen navigation and quick treatment modifications
The Omnipod® Team in the Diabetes Community
* The Pod has an IP28 rating for up to 25 ft. for 60 minutes. The Personal Diabetes Manager is not waterproof.