Omnipod® System and Diabetes Resources
These Omnipod® System training resources are intended to help users get the most out of their Omnipod® Insulin Management System. These resources should be used in coordination with guidance from the user’s healthcare provider and diabetes management plan.
Getting Started on the Omnipod® System
Patients should read the following carefully before they begin using the Omnipod® System.
- The User Guide covers all aspects of using the Omnipod® System, from getting started to navigating alerts and settings.
- The Podder™ Resource Guide simplifies the information found in the User Guide.
- The Pod Placement Guide provides guidance on where users should wear the Pod, and includes tips about optimal Pod adhesion and cannula insertion.
- The Quick Start Guide provides quick instructions on how to use the Omnipod® System.
Guides for Children who use the Omnipod® System and their Caregivers
The Omnipod® System is the #1 prescribed Pediatric Insulin Pump1. We recommend that parents, family members, school nurses, and anyone who may assist a child with Type 1 Diabetes read these guides to better help them to understand the Omnipod® System and manage possible challenges.
For those who prefer to learn visually, our video tutorials break down the steps required to use the Omnipod® System, from applying the Pod to programming the Personal Diabetes Manager.
PodderCentral™ is our digital home for people who use the Omnipod® System. Eligible users of the Omnipod® System can use PodderCentral™ to reorder Pods, update their delivery information, and more.
Insulet Provided Glooko Data Management
Insulet-Provided Glooko allows Omnipod® System users to upload and view all of their diabetes data from over 70 devices to one place.
Our data management platform and mobile applications allow users to manage their data and access resources from their smartphones.
- According to dQ&A Q1 2018 Patient Panel Survey. Share of parents of children with Type 1 Diabetes on an insulin pump who had been prescribed the Omnipod® System was higher than for other pumps. Statistical significance of results calculated at the 95% confidence level.
- The tools and information above have been created for the UST400 PDM Model. The model number can be found on the back of the PDM.